Monday, February 11, 2013

Baptism


Dear family,

This week was way good. First off, Ms “J” was baptized yesterday! It was awesome. We had a way good lesson on Wednesday, just testifying of faith in Jesus Christ and the blessings that will come because of baptism. We said that she could be baptized on Sunday, and she was like, "Yeah, I want to do it".  So we made all the necessary plans to have the service yesterday after church. It was awesome. She was also blessed with a car on Thursday, so she was able to drive herself to church. In the morning, we went over to see if she was still good, and she was getting ready. At the beginning of Sacrament Meeting, we hadn't seen her. We went and sat in the opposite foyer than we usually do. We never saw her walk in but I peeked in after the Sacrament and she was in there thankfully! But the service was good. She liked it a lot. 

Other than that, this week was boring haha. I told mom about my exchange with Elder “S,” he lives down the street from the “M's.” He got hit by a car on his bike! But nothing bad at all.
Sorry I didn't send the sim card last week, I wasn't able to back up my pics so I'm sending it today :)

Thanks for everything you guys do. You guys are my strength right now. I miss you guys a ton. I love you all so much!

Elder J Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment