Saturday, October 29, 2011

I've grown so much in the past 3 weeks. I hope you guys have too. In Alma 17:2-3 it reads... "Alma did rejoice exceedingly to see his brethren; and what added more to his joy, they were still his brethren in the Lord; yeah, and they had waxed strong in the knowledge of the truth; for they were men of a sound understanding and they had searched the scriptures diligently, that they might know the word of God. But this is not all, they had given themselves to much prayer and fasting; therefore they had the Spirit.." A great scripture. Alma and his brothers had just returned from their missions. I hope this comes true with us. I have seen personally how this gospel brings happiness because it happened to me. Be strong and active in the church. Build powerful testimonies. I want to be with you guys for eternity. And the way to do that is with this only true church on the earth. Omg I miss you guys so much. I love you two. But I know this is what I have to do. I love and miss you guys ssooo much. I can't wait to see you two again. Love you. Elder Jaren Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment