Monday, August 20, 2012

Keep pushing

Well.. There's not much to update on. But first off I want to give a big shout out to T going into the MTC this week! I love you man. You'll be amazing. 
Yeah like I said, not a whole lot going on in Plantation. 'twill be another short one today. We blessed a lot of cool peoples' homes, it's just that their never there when we come back. It's been difficult. "J" is getting hard to get in contact with. She has 2 kids, "W" 10 and "D" 8, so she's been busy getting them ready for school and all that. And I think I told you about "C". The guy who came to church with his aunt. He was going to be baptized yesterday, but he went out of town. But if all goes well, it'll happen next Sunday. We're pretty much just out here knocking doors all day every day. Which isn't great.  And it's not even the hottest months yet. I heard September is the worst. Oh well, your wife gets more attractive each door you knock in the scorching heat :) haha. 
I'm doing good. I'm getting pretty discouraged because everything's just been falling through. Elder "L" and the other guys in the apt, "H" and "P", are good and kinda help me wind down. Oh well, you just gotta keep pushing. Which we will. I'm sure someone's out there waiting for us. Yeah so I don't even know what to talk about. All of our investigators are pretty lame. I'm really liking Plantation, it's just a hard area. Thanks for everything guys. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment