Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Conference

Hello Family.

First of all, Happy Anniversary to Mom & Dad! I love you guys! What a great day.

Well, my week was ok. We just had 15 blessings this week. Our goal is a lot higher this week, bt idk. We did meet some cool people last week that we'll follow up with and hopefully they'll drop into our teaching pool. We are teaching a lady, "R" who has a date for this Sunday. She was found just a couple days before I got here. She's really sincere and is accepting everything we teach her. But it is hard to contact her too. She has a 12 yo daughter as well.

Christmas Conference was pretty good. It was on Thursday. It's always to see a lot of friends from the mission. President Anderson did a good job too. Elder "R", Elder "B" and I all got matching Christmas ties and wore them there.
We have a place to skype. The ward mission leader, Brother "A" Idk what time yet, but I'll let you know. I'm not sure whether Christmas Eve will be P-day or not, haven't heard anything.

Have you seen the mini Preach My Gospel's? If you see one somewhere, that'd be nice to have.. I got all the packages and the prescription. I just don't know when to go get them. It's hard when you don't have a car... I got new tires though. All bike is fine. It's fun.

K I love you all. Thanks for everything. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you on Christmas. LOVE YOU

Elder J Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment