Monday, July 29, 2013

A little progress, but some work to do

Hey hey.

Man. I have been doing this for too long. I just don't know what to say anymore.. I'm good. I've been SO so tired this past like month. They say you just get used to getting up at 6:30, I'm still waiting to get used to it...
Well.. Hmm.. So the “M's” are doing good. “K,” the 10 year old daughter, is so down to get baptized. She's just got to talk to her parents about it. We told them that it would be much better if they all did it together, but if “K” wants to go ahead and do it, then we will. Maybe the next lesson will be on becoming as little children... Haha but they're so great. 

Anyway, we're at the library today, so I have a time limit. I don't have a whole lot of time left. Um.. We were able to find some sweet people this last week. Unfortunately, none were able to make it to church. It could be because it's so far away, but I don’t know. I'm going to study out some sweet doctrine on church and the sacrament to help boost their desires to come. 

But yeah.. Love you all. I'll try to come up with more next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment